Tuesday, January 22, 2013

MASTER PETER TAY

My name is Peter Tay, a Singaporean Chinese living in Boracay Island Philippines. I been living in the Philippines since 2002 and traveled to many parts of the Philippines. I have traveled around the world and still feel Philippines is the most beautiful country to live in. People are friendly, many nice places to visit and most important, there are many nice dive sites.

I been a Dive Professional since I was 18years old, trained by the Singapore Military. When I was discharged, I was a full time diving instructor. Thru diving, it brought me to many places in the world and given me many opportunity. I was privilege to work with PADI Asia Pacific as a Sales Representative at a very young age and started my first diving school at 24 in Singapore.

I have taught more than 5000 students of all levels and received numerous awards for Outstanding Customer Services & Letters of Commendation for excellent Instructions. I am presently a PADI Master Instructor & TDI Advanced Trimix Instructor with over 20 Diving Specialties. I am also an Emergency First Response Instructor Trainer.

Teaching diving is my passion, I love teaching and enjoyed teaching students who have fear of water. Even though students who are afraid of water are not easy students but the sense of satisfaction when the student is able to complete the course and become a PADI Open Water Diver. After the course, they will give me a big hug and thank me for my instructions. This make my day as a diving instructor.

If you would like to know more of my services in Boracay Island, log on to www.boracayadventures.com for more information. You may email me at peter@boracayadventures.com if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment